Born and raised in Montgomery, AL, Tom earned both his undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Alabama
“I get people the answers they need and have been doing that my entire life … I am all about partnerships and NOT projects … I will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the clarity you desire.”
At The Decision Co., our clients benefit from not only accurate data but also actionable insights & predictive analytics that empower them to make informed decisions to keep their clients & employees happy and drive profitability. This knowledge helps launch new products, brands and enter new markets. We call it “Intelligence for Action.”
While many survey research companies will give you data and tell you the “WHAT” (you largely already know this) The Decision Co. takes data and tells you the “WHY” and “HOW” to take action.
I’m a strategic problem-solver who leverages a commercial banking background. A trusted advisor and team leader with a history of success. From Residential Construction Lending, Commercial Real Estate, Private Banking, and Commercial & Industrial Departments to running Central & South Alabama for Cadence, I have a breadth of experience working with businesses across all industries.
The Decision Co. provides me the platform to focus on what I am most passionate about – helping others maximize their potential in both their personal & business lives. Clarity & success in your professional life leads to less stress and the ability to be present for your family.
What is a typical day at TDC like for you?
- Mondays are full of internal meetings with managers to ensure everyone is on the same page and to talk through priorities for the week
- Fridays are full of team meetings and administrative items
- Tuesday – Thursday are my proactive business outreach days (external meetings) and strategic thinking/planning
Who is someone you admire?
- My father … he works hard, keeps a low profile and does not need praise
- Skip Thompson – CEO of bank I worked for early in my career that gave the faith, family, work advice
- Mark Platt – CEO of medical practices … love his approach and perspective on life in general
- Don’t admire many of the successful business people we all see b/c they often achieve their success to the detriment of their families
What problem do you consistently solve for your clients?
- Getting them the answers they need … I am all about partnerships and NOT projects … I will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the clarity you desire.